This bioplast labret 16g is available in various Ball End Types. Made from implant-grade Bioflex material which is best for initial piercings and sensitive skin. Light weight and does not weigh down your piercing. Wear continuously with peace of mind. These labret jewelry 16g are hypoallergenic, lead-free, nickel-free and bio-compatible. Suitable for lobe, monroe, snake bites, tragus piercings. Can fit anywhere on your lip that the piercing is made and the flat back it doesn't scrape your teeth. Convenient internal threadless push-in pin, much easier to fit than threaded jewelry.
||Dimensions (L x W x H)
||6mm x 3mm x 3mm
||16g - 1.2mm
|Ball End Size
|Thread / Fit
Body Piercing Jewelry Care
We can’t emphasize enough the need to keep your jewelry clean.
Below are some vital points on how to maintain healthy and long-lasting jewelry:
- Do not soak acrylic or gemstone jewelry items in alcohol (it will damage the material)
- Wash your items with warm (antibacterial) soapy water for best results
- Use a cotton tip dipped in alcohol to clean portions of the jewelry that will pass through your piercing
- Always remove dangling jewelry when sleeping, exercising or swimming
- Make sure not to over-tighten body jewelry as it will strip the threads
- Tongue rings and body jewelry can be degraded by acidic foods, mouthwash, alcohol consumption or smoking
- Always wash your hands prior to cleaning or touching your piercing