Made from 316 LVM implant-grade surgical steel which is comfortable for sensitive skin and superior to regular stainless steel jewelry. The bright polished finish is tarnish-resistant, durable and non-fading These nose rings surgical steel are hypoallergenic, lead-free, nickel-free and bio-compatible. Suitable for auricle, helix, nose (nostril), rook, snake bites, smiley (scrumper) piercings.
||Dimensions (L x W x H)
||1mm x 2mm x 9mm
||316L Surgical Steel
||20g - 0.8mm
|Ball End Size
Body Piercing Jewelry Care
We can’t emphasize enough the need to keep your jewelry clean.
Below are some vital points on how to maintain healthy and long-lasting jewelry:
- Do not soak acrylic or gemstone jewelry items in alcohol (it will damage the material)
- Wash your items with warm (antibacterial) soapy water for best results
- Use a cotton tip dipped in alcohol to clean portions of the jewelry that will pass through your piercing
- Always remove dangling jewelry when sleeping, exercising or swimming
- Make sure not to over-tighten body jewelry as it will strip the threads
- Tongue rings and body jewelry can be degraded by acidic foods, mouthwash, alcohol consumption or smoking
- Always wash your hands prior to cleaning or touching your piercing